Saturday, November 15, 2014

2 month updates

Man I am bad at this blogging thing. Every time I have a free moment I think I should sit down to blog about my day or what new thing is going on with Rylee, but then I end up doing house work because I still haven't figured out how to balance that part of my life quite yet.

Okay so Rylee is now two months old and growing like a weed. I swear she is above average for babies her age or maybe I'm just biased.

She is weighing in at a whopping 13 pounds and in a size 2 diapers. Didn't think it was time to size up in diapers, but after many blow outs and countless outfits ruined-it was time. How sad!

Speaking of diapers; we are currently no longer cloth diapering because she has out grown the ones we had. We are using luvs in the mean time being because it's the only thing that doesn't leak. Hoping to get back to cloth soon.

She has also sized up in clothes. My 2 month old is wearing 3 month clothes and 3-6 month sleepers. My baby! Growing right on up ain't she?

Some milestones for her so far are she loves being read to. Her favorite book right now is "A Turkey for Thanksgiving". She will coo, laugh, smile and kick her little feet.
She also holds her head up really well and herself for the most part. We put her in her bumbo chair for a little bit and she loves that. She hates to be layed back. She wants to be up and part of what's going on.

She really is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better baby. And I couldn't leave you without a few cute pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment