Saturday, December 13, 2014

3 months update

Baby girl is three months old today! I love everyday with her. I love watching her grow and learn knew things. Her smile is my favorite thing and that pouty lip is absolutely adorable. 
It took me forever to get her to smile for this picture, as you can see it started out with a pouty lip and then turned into laughing and smiling.

Rylee is weighing in at 15 pounds and a little over 24" tall. She loves being in the water and splashing around during bath time. But if she is too tired for bath time she quickly looses her marbles and that lip gets a going. Usually we can make her happy enough to finish bath time but it becomes a full blown melt down when we lather her with lotion. 
She is always smiling and hardly ever cries. Her big brown eyes light up every time she sees us. We just love her so much!!! I couldn't picture my life without her! 
Happy three months baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment