Thursday, December 11, 2014

Books!


One thing I want for Rylee more than anything is to be well rounded in a variety of things. I want her to be well read and love to read. I want her to be involved in as many extra curricular activities as she can manage. I want her to learn sign language, Spanish and French. I want her to be everything she wants to be. I feel all that stems from books and diving into a whole new world and other cultures. There is so much rich knowledge out there that I want her to get her chubby little hands on. 


I've been buying books for Rylee since I found  out I was pregnant. I want her to have her own personal library. I wanted to make sure she had all the classics that I loved growing up, but I don't have the money to pay $17.99 for those books. Which is why I love used book stores. I can get all these books for $2 a piece. Score!

Once we finish remodeling her play room I plan on putting some cute picture ledges on the wall to make her a cozy reading space. 

A few of the books were loving right now are

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
The Rainbow Fish
A Turkey for Thanksgiving
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Swimmy

I have a ton of books from when I was young that I can't wait to share with her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment