Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Christmas post

This past weekend we were finally able to put up our tree and do a little Christmas shopping.

There is nothing I love more than glitter, I am seriously considering sprinkling some around my house, the baby, and the hedge hog. I loved the floors at the newest craft store at our mall.
This is what I ended up coming home with. The beauty! I've come to realize that I don't like characterish Christmas decorations... Santa, the snowman...
I prefer woodsy Christmas decor.
Naturally Rylee had a Christmas dress to wear to all the festive parties. I decided to try it on her a few nights ago to make sure it will still fit and it doesn't. I had a feeling it wouldn't because she has outgrown all her 3 month sizes. Sad.
So I went hunting for a new outfit for her to s wear and I found this beautiful skirt. I plan on pairing it with black tights, black onsie, and a big glitter red bow. Gorgeous!
Have you guys seen these? I started on rylees but have to paint and seal it still. Definitely won't be painting it a Santa. Obvi!

No comments:

Post a Comment